22:16 12.07.2010
Yet ...
I paint the yellow lizards, snakes pink
Crazy clouds in them singing sirens
Outside, the sky becomes darker
But the sky in my hands, on a smooth wall surface
These mountains, these rivers, ice-covered
I called them in your honor, sky covered blizzard
incandescent sun comes out later
There will be flowers and woods, is about to begin in April
Please be mine, please, be my meaning
We are alone on the whole earth, in the heart of my paintings
whole world was invented, a world of invented truths
I need your warmth, I want to be a sense your
Outside, someone cries, someone called
hurried footsteps, the rustle of pages as the rain
I draw a bright festive fireworks
Flowers, balloons and flags, Thousands of happy people
Please be mine, please, be my sense
We are alone on the whole earth, in the heart of my paintings
whole world was invented, a world of invented truths
I need your warmth, I want to be your meaning.
Please .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment